Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Carbon Rush is in!

Yahoo!! Cannondale shipped the new Carbon Rush earlier than expected and the guys down at Orange Cycle Orlando assembled it and have it ready for me!! I'll get a chance to ride it this weekend so I'll probably take it out and get a good long mtb ride. Perfect for getting ready for the 2006 Subaru 24 Hour Champion Challenge at Seven Springs, PA.

These are the rest of the races I have for the year:

Sept. 2-3 2006 Subaru 24-Hour Champion Challenge
Sept. 16-17 Mohican 12/24 hours in Loudenville, OH
Sept. 22 - 29 Cannondale Camp & Interbike
Oct. 7-8 Chupacabras 100K in Juarez, Mexico
Oct. 14-15 Moab 24 Hour
Nov. 3-5 La Ruta de los Conquistadores, Costa Rica

Peace




Cool pic by JB!

5 comments:

Andy said...

Hey, good luck in PA...maybe ship your bike Fed Ex this time?

Jason said...

Hey Andy watch with the good lucks!!! HA! See you at the Springs Tinker (and yes, good luck!)

Jason

Jeff Kerkove said...

Dang!
I want my carbon Rush.
Maybe see you at Moab...and that is a big maybe.

http://jeffkerkove.blogspot.com

JB said...

Glad you liked the pic. I'll be up at Seven Springs taking photos and doing live audio updates on my blog.

Looking forward to meeting you up there.

Tinker Juarez said...

Hey Jeff,
You'll be really happy and impressed when you get it. It's a sweet ride!
Tinker