Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2008 Race Season kick off and Otway's Odyssey Down Under!!

My season will start early this year. I'm planning to start it off in January at the 12 hours of Oleta in south Florida, then head to Arizona for the 24 hours of Old Pueblo and then take a long leap across the big pond to Australia for the Otway's Odyssey. I'm really looking forward to heading to Australia to race again. I haven't been there since the 2000 Olympics and I've always wanted to go back. When the race promoter contacted me, I was thrilled! He posted an announcement on the website that made me blush!! Well I have a lot to live up to now!

Looks like it's got some good climbing...

Check out the Otway's Odessey website for more info about the race...



Hope to see you there!



Cheers,



Tinker

2 comments:

Jay Woo said...

Hope you enjoy the Otway. I had a ball last year. See you there! (for a feeting moment as you ride off the front!):D

Nick Landbeck said...

Yea enjoy the Ottway. I must say i had never heard of you untill recently and I was inspired from reading all about your life and achievements.