Thursday, April 10, 2008

2008 Sponsors

I am one of the luckiest people on the planet.

As I prepared to write up a short announcement of my 2008 sponsors, I sat back in my chair for a minute to think. I was pondering the last 35 seasons of racing bikes and wondering if it has really been that many years, or am I hallucinating, or did I dream it all?? Then I get up and go into the room where I have the pool table and some of the awards, momentos, photos, trophys, and magazines I've kept over the years and I remember---oh yeah! I did do that and I am still doing it!!!!

It has been a fantastic dream come true.

And one thing is for certain. I could not have accomplished so much without the support from all the sponosors. From the very deepest part of my heart, I want to thank them all. I want to thank every single company that believed in me and sponsored me and continue to sponsor me. I also want to thank them for giving me a lifetime of memories. I hope I did my part to make it worth it for you.

I am very happy to announce the following 2008 Sponsors:

Cannondale
Mona Vie
Diadora
Kenda
Exustar
ODI
iBert
Kocina Welding

Crankbrothers
Fizik
Magura
Niterider
Reynolds
Solo Tequila
Stan's
Team Bigfoot
Tifosi Optics
Tuhle
Uvex
Sram
USE

Thank you.

Tinker

1 comment:

charlie said...

Tinker,

Without a doubt, you are one of the Legends, one of the Greats. But a legend, not only in cycling, but in my opinion, professional sports in general.

You have been an inspiration to me for many years and I look forward to watching you tear up the 2008 season!

Thanks for all you have done for this sport!