Friday, September 26, 2008

Updated Event Schedule

The last two months has been busy!! We just got back from VEGAS! last night and have a few days to rest and recover. This weekend I plan tol post some overdue race updates from the last few events and write up my Interbike 2008 review. Meanwhile, I looked at my schedule and it needed to be updated so here are the events left for the rest of my season:

2008 Schedule

Oct. 11-12: 24 Hr MTB - 24 Hours of Moab (Moab, UT)
Oct. 24-26: 3-Day Festival - National Mountain Bike Oktoberfest (Davidson, NC)***
Nov. 5-8: 4-Day MTB Stage - Baja Epic (Baja, CA)
Nov. 15: 12 Hr MTB - Sampa Bikers (Brazil)
Dec. 13-16: 4-Day MTB Stage - Sabie Experience (Sabie, South Africa)

***Final Race of National Endurance Series replaces Shannon Ridge Showdown

After all the bad luck I had recently, I am ready to hammer it and get over the mechanicals and injuries.

No comments: