Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Chariot for the Cape Epic


I spent the last week making sure my bike was ready to go to Cape Epic next week. It is a good thing since I had a little trouble with a few things but it is running like a champ now. I can't wait to race it! Just in case anyone was curious about the Cannondale Carbon Scalpel - GO GET ONE! The ride you get from this thing is incredibly plush and considering 8 days in the saddle you cannot ask for a better bike.

I picked Stan's wheels not only because I love these wheels but because they will be the wheel sponsor for the MonaVie-Cannondale.com team in 2009! Nice!

I also have this gear and components:

ODI grips
Fizik saddle
Gore cables
Exustar bottle cages & seat bag - I will also use their hydration pack, gloves, and other stuff. They have a lot different gear and bike components - check them out on their website.
Crankbrothers Candies
Kenda tires - a couple of different types just in case
Sram xo trigger shifters & derailer
Magura brakes
USE seatpost
Diadora shoes
Tifosi eyewear - several different lenses and frames - there will be a custom MonaVie-Cannondale styles in 2009! Nice!
Nutrition will include Honeystinger bars and chews




6 comments:

Mike said...

Nice ride!!! Good luck!!!

Bill said...

Good luck Tinker. Nice ride man .... envious ...o/o

rickm said...

nice bike Tinker. what does it weigh?

Bruce said...

Here's hoping you do well and enjoy yourself.

Jason said...

I like the crank 44/29/22? How do you make them like that?

Jason said...

That's an interesting crankset 44/29/22? How do you do that?