Monday, August 03, 2009

The magic pHit pills

I found the miracle magic pills.

I don't know how they work except they help to balance the pH during extreme exercise. It significantly reduces cramping and helps recovery and I notice now when I don't take them how much worse I feel than when I do. They really do make me feel better than if I don't take them.

There are a lot of products on the market but this one is a sure thing and I hope my competition doesn't find out about them but I love them so much and want to tell everyone to go try them. Once you try them I guarantee you will keep using them forever.

Ask for Extreme Endurance and tell them Tinker sent you.

Contact:
Murray Wilmerding 513.673.9922
pHitpills.com Avant-garde Nutrition

Built by athletes for the athlete in you.
"Clean, bio-available, effective building blocks for creating healthier humans through balanced pH, exercise and nutrition."

No comments: