Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Website Launch

My new website was launched yesterday!  It's got a whole new look but still needs work so please be patient with me.  It's a work in progress....  Still working on the sponsor and about me page.

http://tinkerjuarez.com/
Evenutally, we plan to include the Tinker's Garage and Swag Shop as a real place to by stuff like my new ODI signature grips coming out in spring 2011! 
Check out my new logo - we plan to make hats, mugs, and tshirts with part of the benefits going to the SoCal High School Cycling League. 
I'll be working on a few race stories this weekend before I leave for South Africa.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Enjoy!
Tinker

1 comment:

A.Pimentel said...

Hey cuz it was real nyce seeing you and your family on thanksgiving....Ride on cuz...Take no prisoners...Armando