Monday, March 07, 2011

Tinker's Golden 50th Birthday


Hey All,
We want to thank everyone for the happy birthday wishes from across the globe and for the folks that could join us for the party - you all rock!  Thank you for sharing the day with us - and for all the old fart stuff and all the wine!  Also a special thanks to Tony and Paul of the band The Federales for rocking us!  You guys were great! 
Here is a collection of photos we want to share with you.
Thank you!
Tinker & Terri

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

T Bone said...

Wow, 50 years. It doesn't seem that long ago when I was watching you smoking the field at Mt. Snow. You are an inspiration Tinker. Keep it up. tbone

Tinker Juarez said...

I got a couple people complementing me on the music I selected for the photo show. The first song is Trixter "On and On", which I picked because I love this inspirational song. I must have listened to it a thousand times. It kept me going and going and still does. The second song is Firehouse "Love of a Lifetime", which I dedicate to my wife, Terri, who is an amazing person and I could not live without her.