Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ode to Sidi Shoes


Ergo 2 Limited Edition Bronze & Silver
(makes your feet feel soooo happy!)

Dragon 2 Limited Edition Sidi in Bronze & Black
(ohh la la!!! xoxoxo)


































Oh Sidi I missed you so
My feet were born to fit with you
On the road and on the trails.
And you were gone such a long long time
You welcome me back
And I want to say
I am so thankful to have you on my shoe rack.
You've always been my favorite
And now I know
What makes me go fast
With the right looks that are real nice
You fit me perfectly so.
Thank you Sidi
I love you.

1 comment:

Focus Bikes said...

One of the best racing shoes that are for grabs is the sidi five. It has all the qualities that make up your ideal biking shoes. If you are a person who has passion for fashion, you will definitely go for these shoes. It makes use of Velcro with teeth locks to avoid slipping of your feet during the race. Sidi five does not make use of the conventional way of using shoe strings. The shoes also have padded tongue that makes them soft on the feet when worn and lessens the pressure on your feet especially when you start to pedal. The functionality of the shoes is not affected even when they are exposed to intense heat and humidity. The White and Black Vernice color will also compliment your sports attire regardless of the color combination that you have.